Immigration By Investment | Canada
The Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Winnington Citizen & Partners has a long history in Canada as this is where the first introduction to citizenship investment occurred for the WC& Partners team.
Currently we represent several programs in Canada, and the most cost efficient opportunity and fastest way by far to achieve Canadian residency. and citizenship currently exists in the eastern Canadian province of Newfoundland.
This program is the Newfoundland Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and it’s International new Entrepreneur Category was announced in 2018.
This is a program designed to allow investing entrepreneurs access into Canada through investment in a Newfoundland business.
The key criteria for the program are:
- Candidates can be 21 to 59 years of age
- Must have Canadian Language Benchmark 5 level of English or French in speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- Must have a minimum of $500,000 CDNin unencumbered net business and personal assets that could readily be transferred to Newfoundland and Labrador
- Must have a minimum of $200,000 CDNready to invest in a new or existing business in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Must have at least two years’ experience actively managing and owning a business or more than five years’ experience in a senior business management role
The government of Newfoundland has identified a number of areas where this investment is encouraged and the citizenship candidates(s) must work with the identified business for at least one year after the investment is made, and a resident visa is conferred on each successful applicant(s) and their dependents. After three years in Canada the client and family can apply for citizenship.
There is a freedom of movement inside of Canada so upon entry the client can go anywhere they want as long as they work with the identified Newfoundland business.
Fees and process
If the candidate wishes to pursue this program, WCE Partners will charge a fee of CDN $60,000 in three stages to find a business opportunity for the client, prepare the application file which is complicated and requires a few steps including preparing a full Business Plan, and then process the file through the Newfoundland Immigration Department. I have attached a PDF primer on the program below for your information.
We also have accredited representatives working with us in the jurisdiction, which is required by law in regard to consulting firms.
$30,000 CDN will be charged up front upon agreement and then work will begin to match the client with a business opportunity in the province. We have numerous networks, which we will explore on behalf of the client, and given that process is successful the second payment of $30,000 CDN will be made when we start the application process.
Our Fee is calculated as per applicant’s profile which is paid when applicant has been approved by the minister (immigration in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Providing a clean bill of health and criminal record
- Source of Funds
- Applicant can choose to stay anywhere in Canada once file is approved
- Processing time is 7 to 8 months to obtain PR (permanent Residence) Passport issue is 3 years & or 5 years
- Applicant who chooses to stay out of Canada MUST visit Canada every year within the PR season
- Unmarried children below 21 years of age can be included in the application